Our Careers officer coordinates this department by;
- Exposing our students to different careers and college courses that are of interest to them. For each career, we discuss the corresponding subjects and the requirements that each student needs to meet.
- We hold career talks and fairs for the senior class, both IGCSE and KCSE, during the course of the year at the school. Whenever possible, small groups of students attend Student Fairs in Nairobi.
- Coordination of the subject selection process for Year 9 and Form 2 at the end of their academic years. The students and parents are apprised of the choices that they may take going forward in Year 10 and Form 3 respectively, as they prepare for their final examinations.
- Collection of data from the outgoing Form 4 class so as to complete their Joint Admissions Board applications on-line.
- Speaking to students one-on-one about different careers of interest and help them plan for their future.